Features and Benefits
Huhtamaki have partnered with CorporateConnect.AB, who is committed to closing the gap in Indigenous disadvantage, to develop a new range of coffee cups. The cups feature artwork by Keith Brown. Keith is a Ngarabal man from northern New South Wales, he first learned to paint from his brother over 20 years ago.
- Made from bamboo paper – bamboo grows so fast it’s classed as a rapidly renewable resource
- Lined with corn-starch product, PLA, a rapidly-renewable alternative to regular plastic linings
- Compostable to EN13432 in industrial facilities where these exist
- Ability to source products specific to contracts and tenders
- Every purchase supports Indigenous Australians via Supply Nation certified, CorporateConnect.AB.
- The range fulfils your business requirements against the Commonwealth Procurement Policy (IPP), effective from 1st July 2015.