Features and Benefits
Huhtamaki have partnered with CorporateConnect.AB, who is committed to closing the gap in Indigenous disadvantage, to develop a new range of coffee cups. The cups feature artwork by Keith Brown. Keith is a Ngarabal man from northern New South Wales, he first learned to paint from his brother over 20 years ago.
- Our cups are certified compostable to EN13432 standard in industrial facilities where these exist.
- Lined with corn-starch, PLA, a rapidly renewable alternative to regular plastic linings.
- Ability to source products specific to contracts and tenders.
- Every purchase supports Indigenous Australians via Supply Nation certified, CorporateConnect.AB.
- The range fulfils your business requirements against the Commonwealth Procurement Policy (IPP), effective from 1st July 2015.
Many states and territories across Australia have banned or are planning to ban regular PE plastic lined paper cups. Make the switch to our sustainable and commercially compostable paper cups. You can read more about the Single-Use Plastic Bans in Australia and New Zealand.