Features and Benefits
Sustainably serve and package your delicious food using Sugarcane Plates. Put your company’s responsible and sustainable values on show with round, oval and square Sugarcane Plates. You’ll find a wide range of sizes including compartment plates.
- Certified home compostable to Australian standard (AS5810) and industrially compostable to Australian standard (AS4736).
- Reduce your reliance on non-renewable resources such as foams and plastics
- Increase your reliance on one of the world’s most sustainable resources, sugarcane bagasse:
- Sugarcane grows so fast, it’s classified as rapidly-renewable
- Sugarcane bagasse is a by-product – it doesn’t require a heavy investment of new resources to produce
- These sugarcane plates are tough and durable, they can handle all types of hot, savoury, sweet or greasy food
Some states and territories across Australia have banned or are planning to ban plastic plates. Our sugarcane plates are the perfect sustainable alternative. You can read more about the Single-Use Plastic Bans in Australia and New Zealand